Protection and Use of Users Personal Information and Data.
This describes how FA as a data manager handles and protects received personal information. This policy applies to fymasauctions.dk and all our related sites, programs, services, and tools that refer to it and regardless of whether users access it to PC, tablet, mobile phone or other devices to access the Internet.
This policy of use and privacy only applies to the use and transfer of information collected by FA from User, FA may freely receive and collect additional information about Third Party User or other sources, and add these to the FA User Information.
Use of data and contact to User.
FA stores all information that the user enters to the FA, or which is given when User contacts FA or uses our services. By entering into this agreement, as well as using FA and related services User expressly agrees that FA must process personal information and may contact User by E-mail, Push Message, App-push Message, Text Message, Phone, letters, etc. to inform about our services and for targeted marketing activities, service updates and offers, as well as to customize, evaluate and improve our website, services, and advertisements or other related matters. – User also, accepts that the agreement includes similar inquiries from companies belonging to FA's. group companies.
Without the User's explicit consent, FA does not disclose personal information User has assigned FA to third parties for their marketing purposes, but User agrees that FA may share their personal information with:
• Companies belonging to FA's affiliated companies in order to have a joint registration in our database and be able to provide consistent services and customer support to prevent, detect and investigate potential illegal activities, violations of our policies, fraud and / or data security breaches and for to support the development of our products, websites, programs, services, tools and communications.
• Service providers FA have agreed to assist in providing services on the FA website, such as finance companies, marketing agencies and technical support etc.
Cookies - as well as other automatic personal and general data collection.
FA uses like most others who offer internet services cookies.
Cookie is data files that are stored on the PC, tablet, mobile phone or other devices to access the Internet.
All cookies we receive from users of FA are anonymous - i.e. FA cannot see who the User is.
There are 3 main categories of cookies, and the main purpose of them is to make it easier and faster for a User to use a website, for example. may be mentioned:
• First-party cookies that the visited website saves on the computer, they remember whether User is logged in or out, they remember User's user settings on the website and statistics of user visits to the website.
• Session cookies that allow users to flip back and forth between pages on a webpage and are temporary and deleted again when User leaves the home page.
• Third-party cookies that are saved by third-party applications, such as Facebook and Google Analytics to measure user behavior, thus helping FA to improve the website.
If User will avoid cookies - and deletion of cookies.
You can block all cookies from FA by selecting advanced cookie settings in your browser under Internet settings. User can then add FA to the list of websites User does not want cookies from. In the Internet settings, User can also delete all cookies the browser has saved.
However, the manner in which blocking and deletion occurs can vary according to what browser user uses and whether PC, tablet, mobile phone or other devices are used to access the Internet.
Other automatic personal and general data collection:
By visiting the FA website, using FA's services, response to ads, etc. Automatically collects information given to FA from User's PC, tablet, mobile phone or other devices to access the Internet - among this information is available, data about device type, location, computer and connection information, page views statistics, traffic to and from FA, referral URL, ad data, IP address, device id default web information, user interaction on fymasauctions.dk and our related webpages, etc.
Storage of User Personal Information and Data.
FA protects user information using technical and administrative precautions such as firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls for data and servers that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification.
USERS ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION AT FA - AND USERS 'REQUESTS FOR AMENDMENT AND RIGHT TO DELETE DATA.
User access to User's personal information at FA.
User is always welcome with questions or insights into the personal information FA have registered about User, and which is not available on the site unless FA is not entitled to or required to provide insight pursuant to the Personal Data Processing Act. If the information is actually incorrect or incomplete or irrelevant to the purposes for which FA uses the information, User can request FA to change, delete or block User Information.
Users right to change and delete personal data.
User is entitled at any time to contact FA at E-mail: email@example.com or by Tel.(+45) 44 65 06 07 and to restrict or withdraw User's consent to our processing and use of User's Personal Information - whether FA has received the call by telephone or by E-mail, FA will subsequently confirm the agreed on E-mail.